• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you store your AR10 mags?

It's probably just all in my head but I feel like if I load them up and store them the springs will give some. Like I said it's probably bullsh**. I have one or two for my 5.56 and two for 6.8 and one for the AR 10 and I am comfortable with that. Now I have several loaded up 1911's an a loaded recover with speed loaders on hand. I think that will about cover home defense. I am not expecting a all out ground assault any time in the near future..I have piece of mind that I have new mags in the package with springs in the relaxed position. Like I say so don't start kicking me around like a leper I have no provable theory on that one.

Springs don’t wear out unless they’re pushed beyond their yield limit.

How many car springs have you seen quit? They don’t. Buffer springs. Mag springs. Doesn’t matter. They’ll take a little set, break in slightly but they’ll never quit.

All springs work indefinitely unless they’re bent beyond what they’re capable of OR if they rust so bad that they break.

Oh suspension spring I think I might have seen one or two but that was probably inherent vice ( a sructual defect from the manufacturer ) but I get your drift. Or just two wild off rosd

Back
Top Bottom