• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?

really.gif

Brother, this thread wasn't just for me.

I'm in 30319 and would love to meet up. DM me, although I'm laying low with the recent flare ups of the beer flu.

Right now, and for the next week, I'm in 30512. I'm currently sitting by a fire on a headful drinking and smoking while incorporating my lifelong dream. Should we create 1M or 25M shares? What will the VC want now but how can we retain the most control, the most freedom. How do I keep what is mine? But still, I need to give to others.

Life is so complicated,
If you’re in 30512, you should be able to find some peace and quiet all around, or a short distance away.
Just go sit by a creek or waterfall somewhere. Won’t be many tourists around this time of year .

drive out to the state park and walk around the lake. Or bundle up and go to the water falls a couple of miles up the mountain and just sit there and relax.

Turn off the tv and the radio and leave the phone on your pocket.

I have a one room shack on 7 acres there, and the best part is no cell signal and no tv, a nice porch , a creek, and a nice warm propane fake wood heater inside when it’s cold.

I take a stack of books and just sit and read. Or fill my pockets with snacks and water and take a hike.
I stopped watching the news a couple of years ago and it helped a lot.

there is nothing that happens in the world, that affects me , that I can do anything about.

so I just stopped caring or worrying about what happens.

Some event may affect me , but I can’t do anything about it.

If you’re in 30512, you should be able to find some peace and quiet all around, or a short distance away.
Just go sit by a creek or waterfall somewhere. Won’t be many tourists around this time of year .

Everyone forgets what happens when the leaves stop falling and its the dead of winter

Back
Top Bottom