• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?

Get off social media and the news. Now my only issue is to get my friends and family to stop talking about it. I guess this counts as social media too.

When you keep coming to a forum that likely 75% of the good folk here would just as soon slit your throat, just to watch you bleed...yet you come here anyway, seeking attention....negative attention is the norm, but hey, it’s attention, right? And yet here I am, giving you attention. I for one, find you amusing, in a pitiful kind of way, and THAT makes me as bat **** crazy as you are. It’s true.

iu

When you keep coming to a forum that likely 75% of the good folk here would just as soon slit your throat, just to watch you bleed...yet you come here anyway, seeking attention....negative attention is the norm, but hey, it’s attention, right? And yet here I am, giving you attention. I for one, find you amusing, in a pitiful kind of way, and THAT makes me as bat **** crazy as you are. It’s true.

did the pig have a purpose, before his throat was slit?

id like to think 75% of this site are better Christians than that.

Back
Top Bottom