• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

You'll never get out
16111898123343149285156997534519.jpg

I go on the innerwebs and troll trolls. Really stupid ones that see themselves as morally superior to the rest of the "little people". You know the kind, smug, arrogant, better than you, holier than thou, richer, dresses better, has a better lookin woman, nicer car blah blah blah. ODT is full of them. They are usually simpletons that lack any social skills what so ever, drive fancy cars or trucks, beat their wives and have micro weenies...Hmmmmmmm Wonder who that reminds me of.....

Just read this. ****ing so good. Thank you

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?
This last year or so has been one of the most stressful times in my life I can remember. I guess I've always been a political junkie and tend to get too passionate about elections. I don't apologize because I love our country and it breaks my heart to see what's happening to it now. I take comfort in knowing that I've done all I can do and the rest is in God's hands. We all lack the foresight and wisdom to understand how He is working his plan through the hearts and minds of men (and women too) that His will may be done. How do we know that the November election fraud and the new administration it enabled isn't God's way of removing the blinders from about 40% of the US population who have become so brain washed they can't discern good from evil and the truth from a lie? I don't believe God is finished with America yet and perhaps once the people who enabled the current administration begin to see how their choice affects their lives they will reconsider what they have been taught to believe. God assures us there will be tribulation in this world and I think we may be some tough times ahead. But Christ told us "...don't be anxious about tomorrow, Seek first the Kingdom of heaven and His righteous and all our needs will be added unto us. Matthew 6:33 (paraphrase) I take heart in thinking there are some moderate Dem's who don't want their children or grandchildren to grow up in the kind of America the radicals have promised they would push for. Although Joe Bite Me can undo some of Trump's legacy with executive actions, any proposed major legislation must pass the Senate by a 60% majority in order to become law. Mitch the Weasel McConnell will only do what he believes is politically expedient and realizes if he goes too much against Trump he will fracture the R. party beyond repair. Trump appointed 3 "conservative Supreme Court Justices and we now have a majority plus 300 Federal judges that may rule in our favor if any executive orders are contested. So hopefully and prayerfully all is NOT lost! Sometimes the storm is the most fierce before the calm!

Back
Top Bottom