• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

Reason? You don’t reason - you lecture like a pious, self-righteous elitist.
Stop whining when you are called out.
Man up or leave.

You are out of your element.

Log off, kiss your wife, and when you pray before you sleep remember to thank your God for still allowing free thinkers in this crazy world.

OP is happier than a pig in **** right now. Gloating all over the place about recent events.
This was just a not-so-subtle dig at folks who are genuinely upset over recent election fraud and where our country is heading.
Pretty cruel thing to do actually.
I’m sure all the democrats and leftists are super happy right now.
The problem is , they think they have won permanently, and it’s just a temporary win.
Theres 72 MILLION voters who are not happy with electing leftist liberals.
And the democrats have done zero to address that. And they won’t.

They will claim they want unity , but they don’t, and their voters don’t.

They will still be calling conservatives names instead of providing any meaningful reason for conservatives to support the leftists agenda or any compromise.
The liberals would rather keep calling the enemy , (which is anyone who disagrees with them ) names than discuss why they disagree and attempt to understand why they disagree and what, if anything , can be done to bring those people into being your supporters .

it’s a gradual thing, politicians never tell the truth, that’s why the govt kept saying the Covid lockdown was two weeks.
They knew it was going to take years, but also knew better than to say it .
They would rather lie a little at a time.

Just like with smoking,
first you could smoke anywhere,
then Restaraunt’s had to have a non smoking section,

Then they couldn’t allow smoking at all on the building it had to be outside, then the liberals said it couldn’t be on the sidewalk out front it had to be down the street at the park,

then you couldn’t smoke in the park you had to go sit in your car, now there are place that have outlawed smoking on your automobile and in your own home.

The leftists and democrats will try the same thing with in effective and useless gun control laws. Just a little nibble here and there along and along.

It worked fine with income taxes.

can you imagine the fedgov trying to sell the current income tax plan to a society that had never paid income taxes before?

You’d start with , “it’s only 1% and it’s only for super rich people and it’s only until the war is over “

This country has survived far worse than a senile old liberal leftist who sniffs little girls hair.
and it will survive this .

politicians are not smart enough to compromise , they just want to be divisive and show their base bigots how much they hate the opposing team.

And all of this is stoked by the news media. The more controversy and hype the news media can fabricate, the more people tune in and click on their websites.
that equals money for the news media, which is their only goal.

The news media no longer exists to provide you with information about what happened in the world today. That ended with Walter Cronkite.

The new media exists solely to make a profit for themselves. Which is only possible if they make everyone thing the world is going to end tomorrow.
The only news media that doesn’t have the hair is on fire, the world is ending tomorrow attitude is the BBC.
The report the news and don’t tell me how to feel about the days events. They trust that I’m able to do that part all by myself without any lies or opinion shows that claim they are news shows.

Same with the weather, you’ve seen where they hype every storm like it’s the end of the world and you have seen the video where the weather people are kneeling in a ditch to make the water appear chest high , while people Walk past in the background in ankle deep water.

you’ve seen the video there the weather reporters are in a canoe and the water is actually 7 inches deep with people walking next to the canoe.

all the news is now like that. The world is ending and you’re gonna die!

I’m site all the democrats and leftists are super happy right now.
The problem is , they think they have won permanently, and it’s just a temporary win.
Theres 72 MILLION voters who are not happy with electing leftist liberals.
And the democrats have done zero to address that. And they won’t.

They will claim they want unity , but they don’t, and their voters don’t.

They will still be calling conservatives names instead of providing any meaningful reason for conservatives to support the leftists agenda or any compromise.

This country has survived far worse than a senile old liberal leftist who sniffs little girls hair.
and it will survive this .

politicians are not smart enough to compromise , they just want to be divisive and show their base bigots how much they hate the opposing team.

And all of this is stoked by the news media. The more controversy and hype the news media can fabricate, the more people tune in and click on their websites.
that equals money for the news media, which is their only goal.

The news media no longer exists to provide you with information about what happened in the world today. That ended with Walter Cronkite.

The new media exists solely to make a profit for themselves. Which is only possible if they make everyone thing the world is going to end tomorrow.

Same with the weather, you’ve seen where they hype every storm like it’s the end of the world and you have seen the video where the weather people are kneeling in a ditch to make the water appear chest high , while people Walk past in the background in ankle deep water.

you’ve seen the video there the weather reporters are in a canoe and the water is actually 7 inches deep with people walking next to the canoe.

this is a very good post.
The only thing I would question is the line where you stated:
They will still be calling conservatives names instead of providing any meaningful reason for conservatives to support the leftists agenda or any compromise”

I don’t think the Democrats have any interest in compromise or trying to convince Republicans of anything,
i’m not even sure the Republicans are interested in being conservative anymore.
The republican party doesn’t seem to stand for anything anymore.
How do you convince someone to change their ideals, when they don’t seem to have any?
If they do, I would like someone to explain to me how this last guy was a good representation of conservatism or Fiscal responsibility or family values or religious faith or even any ideals that the Republicans claim to hold?

It’s just my observation of late.

this is a very good post.
The only thing I would question is the line where are you stated:
They will still be calling conservatives names instead of providing any meaningful reason for conservatives to support the leftists agenda or any compromise”

I don’t think the Democrats have any interest in compromise or trying to convince Republicans of anything,
i’m not even sure the Republicans are interested in being conservative anymore.
The republican party doesn’t seem to stand for anything anymore.
How do you convince someone to change their ideals, when they don’t seem to have any?

It’s just my observation of late.
It will be Partisan politics as usual for the dems.... You don't need to have a degree in Political Science to see this...
They will try to steamroll, and push to America that any Republican that stands up was a "Trump Loyalist"..

It's right out of the Democratic Playbook that they have been running for 4 years......

My opinion of course.
But I don’t see the Democrats spending a lot of time complaining about the previous president.

As a matter of fact after the Senate holds their impeachment trial.
I think both parties electeds are going to be very glad that he is gone and unless he spends his time trying to keep himself relevant in the news every day every day every day (and he likely will)

There are a lot of people in Washington that would be happy to not even here his name repeated for quite a long time..

Back
Top Bottom