• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you guys maintain in this atmosphere

ATL radio has sucked ever since Neal Bortz retired. The city is full of corporate gypsies and vagabonds wandering around not establishing any roots and telling us all how great it is in South Jersey. They bring their crap stations, their dog ugly women, their strange way of speaking and impose themselves on us kind and generous Southern folks who just want to sit on our porches, tend our gardens, smoke our corncob pipes and sip on a jar occasionally. They straighten our curves and flatten our hills filling the roads with out-of-state plates making it almost impossible to go see your kin one county away without it being an overnight stay.
^^This...ESPECIALLY about Neal Boortz!!^^

Now it's Thursday at 1:00 or actually 12:15 and I'm in the same damn traffic jam on 8285 South going to interstate 20 it never ends it's always and always will be it's like God the alpha and Omega it will never end.

I was Georgia born, and Georgia breed, and when I die by God I’ll be Georgia dead. By the way, they quit making Rockin Roll in 1979.
not true...but close. Do yourself a favor and listen to Blackberry Smoke. They're local boys who've been at it for 20 years just grinding. They finally hit it big maybe 7 or 8 years ago. They're great.

not true...but close. Do yourself a favor and listen to Blackberry Smoke. They're local boys who've been at it for 20 years just grinding. They finally hit it big maybe 7 or 8 years ago. They're great.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll check them out today and let u know what I think.

Moved from Georgia coast to NE Atlanta suburbs in 1968. Seemed like paradise.
50+ years of steady decline and gradual urban decay and immigration (foreign and Northern) have eroded the dream.
Throwing in the towel and going back to the coast, to a community which is still majority conservative. Just hope it can maintain another decade or so.
And no, I won’t let the door hit me in the @$$ on the way out. :)
yep, I can relate . moved to blue ridge in 2000, left in 2021. full of liberal northern assholes for the most part. a few normal people left. I moved back home to warner robins, no better here. just different type. had a shooting/killing last week in the wallyworld parking lot by two didntdonuffins aged 13 and 19. we have too much population pollution.

We have way too many assholes trying to be parents when they themselves have never been taught to be decent human beings without stealing, raping, murdering, or just being a nuisance in general.
I am against abortion except in certain cases….. but there are plenty of folks that want babies that will try to raise that person with some sort of decency and teach the correct way to treat others. If you dont want to raise that child, adopt it out.
Its messed up that you are tested to drive, have to be a certain age to do adult type things- drink, vote, join service, etc., but there is no test, qualifications, questions or anything to be a parent. I dont know the answer to that one but this is where our problems begin, education, or the lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom