• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you guys maintain in this atmosphere

It irks me when transplanted leftists say "I'm Atlantan....." with no thought of being a Georgian in their tiny minds. What they ARE is a bunch of nimwits who live in "The ATL." There's like over 90% of the people living in metro Atlanta who aren't natural born Georgians... I was born there at CWL Hospital in 1950 and grew up there - I was an Atlantan. ATL (of now) is just a place where I got inducted in 1968...I'm a Pickensian now and more proud of that.

LOL, never heard that. I'd laugh and ask them if they still lived under the ocean somewhere.

I'm down visiting Atlanta from Virginia this weekend or this week and it's 15° hotter, I've been sitting in traffic for an hour, 80% of the radio stations are rap thug wrap or some form of female bullcrap that they try to fit 45 octaves into one word. I haven't seen this many cars since I left Atlanta in Virginia total. I am so glad I'm out of this freaking State the radio station suck the traffic is ridiculous.
Driving in Atl.jpg

Not to mention I'm on 285 south on the east side and I've been 7 mi from interstate 20 for the last 45 minutes
I-20 Is the worst.
Everyday they have something going in there. Today I had to go to Covington. There was a huge accident involving a semi truck nearby Lithonia. BIG MESS!!!

It irks me when transplanted leftists say "I'm Atlantan....." with no thought of being a Georgian in their tiny minds. What they ARE is a bunch of nimwits who live in "The ATL." There's like over 90% of the people living in metro Atlanta who aren't natural born Georgians... I was born there at CWL Hospital in 1950 and grew up there - I was an Atlantan. ATL (of now) is just a place where I got inducted in 1968...I'm a Pickensian now and more proud of that.
I really did not get where that applied to greg vess greg vess any but whatev.
I , like you say, have been in the same Cobb county my whole life except for brief stints into Fulton during the party years (has that ever stoped?) ...... but for the majority of the times i have lived right around these same ‘hoods & streets that i ran as a kid, teen, all the way into my early adulthood, then raised a fam right here in the same ole’ hoods. Now 55 yrs later -+
I will wait out my obligations then we wanna go. Cant leave fast enough

Back
Top Bottom