• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you guys maintain in this atmosphere

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I'm down visiting Atlanta from Virginia this weekend or this week and it's 15° hotter, I've been sitting in traffic for an hour, 80% of the radio stations are rap thug wrap or some form of female bullcrap that they try to fit 45 octaves into one word. I haven't seen this many cars since I left Atlanta in Virginia total. I am so glad I'm out of this freaking State the radio station suck the traffic is ridiculous.

I'm down visiting Atlanta from Virginia this weekend or this week and it's 15° hotter, I've been sitting in traffic for an hour, 80% of the radio stations are rap thug wrap or some form of female bullcrap that they try to fit 45 octaves into one word. I haven't seen this many cars since I left Atlanta in Virginia total. I am so glad I'm out of this freaking State the radio station suck the traffic is ridiculous.
What atmosphere might that be?

Dont go to Atlanta, siriusxm, ice pack on your balls.

Back
Top Bottom