• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do yall deal with this every day?

It can get like that at any time of day any day of the week on that stretch of highway. When I used to work in that area I’d take back roads to go north and south. I avoid interstates at all cost around Atlanta

Yeah my company is headquartered in Alpharetta. I work in Macon but have to travel up there occasionally and I hate it every single time. To get there by 7:45AM I have to leave by 5 or I risk running late. Then, when I leave to head home I have to leave by 3PM at the latest or I'm stuck for a while. The guys who work out of that office on the regular usually get to work pretty early to beat the traffic, and usually work late for the same reason. If they leave at 5 or leave after 6 they still get home at the same time.

The only time I’ve never hit traffic in Atlanta is like 2am. There is no rush hour in atl, it’s all freaking day. I avoid that place like the plague and the traffic is one of the lowest reasons on the list.

The only time I’ve never hit traffic in Atlanta is like 2am. There is no rush hour in atl, it’s all freaking day. I avoid that place like the plague and the traffic is one of the lowest reasons on the list.

Yep! If you don’t get through by 5:00am you’ll get claustrophobic.

And now even Sundays (any Normal Sunday) sucks by 11:00am.

Let’s now even start on the 90mph for 300 feet psychos.

But, I’ve seen a great worsening of aggressive and / or idiotic drivers in the last two years. And no one knows how to freaking merge! It’s like a zipper, just merge in, and let people merge in. Don’t come to a complete stop you morons.

Deep breath. Deep breath.

I hate Atlanta traffic.

I have to admit I am spoiled with my daily commute of 5 miles round trip. I don't think I could ever do a long commute for work again.
“Just gotta lead em some more “

Attachments

• 81CE105C-EE10-47E4-8A94-AFC6C1569C44.png
    81CE105C-EE10-47E4-8A94-AFC6C1569C44.png
    596.5 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom