• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do yall deal with this every day?

I used to work in Marietta and commute from south GA. One night driving back up there at 9pm and going through downtown Atlanta I was in the left hand fast lane doing 65 when I looked in my driver side mirror and noticed headlights "those aren't supposed to be there". A lady was using the emergency lane as her own personal lane doing about 90 and spewing all the crap into the road. She blew by me and everyone else until finally getting back in the road. CRAZY! Don't miss Atlanta at all.

I used to work in Marietta and commute from south GA. One night driving back up there at 9pm and going through downtown Atlanta I was in the left hand fast lane doing 65 when I looked in my driver side mirror and noticed headlights "those aren't supposed to be there". A lady was using the emergency lane as her own personal lane doing about 90 and spewing all the crap into the road. She blew by me and everyone else until finally getting back in the road. CRAZY! Don't miss Atlanta at all.
It went by you at 90 mph at 9 pm at night and you could tell it was a lady driver?

doing only 65 in the left lane was your mistake. Move your slow behind over.

Respect for yall road warriors. Especially those that are whatcha call it "Inside the Perimeter". I would rather go to the dentist and paint a house all in the same day.

Reactions: MRM
doing only 65 in the left lane was your mistake. Move your slow behind over.
That **** makes me stroke level pissed off. And it's usually some damn Honda CRV with a handicapped tag. Or it's a damn Florida tag. The left lane is NOT for Sunday drivers!

Back
Top Bottom