• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do yall deal with this every day?

But the other mode is 90 miles per hour and three feet apart. That's the one I can't deal with anymore.
There's nothing quite like 6 wide at 80mph through Grady Curve!

The trick is to live here but not be part of the rat race. I have a less than 2 mile commute one way and it takes me less than 7 minutes. You just have to learn the patterns of the city. Are the Braves playing? Stay north of Marietta. Are the Falcons playing? Stay out of midtown. It's 6o'clock on Friday night and you want to go out? Order in or cook. But having Piedmont Park all to yourself or going to the Aquarium off peak hours? It's amazing. Just like anything else, you gotta know how to game it.

This pic is the slow moving traffic jam on 75 South at the Southlake Mall exit. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get from Southlake to the Tanger Outlet exit. And when you finally get to the feont of it...there's no wreck. No lane closure. WTF?!
I should've made my way around to 41. I saw the backed up traffic on the way up and it started around Griffin. If you live anywhere north of the Griffin/ Jackson exit I feel your pain.
We got stuck on I-475 today of all places. Waze showed 5 wrecks. We never saw anything

The trick is to live here but not be part of the rat race. I have a less than 2 mile commute one way and it takes me less than 7 minutes. You just have to learn the patterns of the city. Are the Braves playing? Stay north of Marietta. Are the Falcons playing? Stay out of midtown. It's 6o'clock on Friday night and you want to go out? Order in or cook. But having Piedmont Park all to yourself or going to the Aquarium off peak hours? It's amazing. Just like anything else, you gotta know how to game it.

Love it when the ‘ol 7.3 can roll coal thru Grady curve…..
seriously… I made 3 trips thru that a area to Macon last week and traffic did the same thing at the same spots. I think the exit where the express lane starts screws everything up.. exit 216 I think headed north

Love it when the ‘ol 7.3 can roll coal thru Grady curve…..
seriously… I made 3 trips thru that a area to Macon last week and traffic did the same thing at the same spots. I think the exit where the express lane starts screws everything up.. exit 216 I think headed north
There's something about the McDonough / Eagles Landing area. there's ALWAYS traffic there. Never have been able to figure it out. And then again where 675 dumps back into 75 it's always stop and go, no matter what time you go.

We used to go to PCB for Thanksgiving.

If we decided to stay until Sunday we packed the car the night before and made sure we were rolling through the ATL no later than noon. 85N was still a zoo in parts.

Thanksgiving weekend (Sunday) travel is the worst.

Back
Top Bottom