• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do yall deal with this every day?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
This pic is the slow moving traffic jam on 75 South at the Southlake Mall exit. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get from Southlake to the Tanger Outlet exit. And when you finally get to the feont of it...there's no wreck. No lane closure. WTF?!
I should've made my way around to 41. I saw the backed up traffic on the way up and it started around Griffin. If you live anywhere north of the Griffin/ Jackson exit I feel your pain.

Attachments

• 20211128_122307.jpg
    20211128_122307.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 32
This pic is the slow moving traffic jam on 75 South at the Southlake Mall exit. It took me an hour and twenty minutes to get from Southlake to the Tanger Outlet exit. And when you finally get to the feont of it...there's no wreck. No lane closure. WTF?!
I should've made my way around to 41. I saw the backed up traffic on the way up and it started around Griffin. If you live anywhere north of the Griffin/ Jackson exit I feel your pain.
Every day!!

And let's all consider that this was on Sunday. Not normal daily commute traffic.
Nah, but like I said, the Sunday after Thanksgiving? Everybody here knows not to travel on that day. I was out of town all last week, but came on Saturday. In laws said, "Why can't you stay until Sunday?" I said "Traffic." They said, "On a Sunday?" I just chuckled.

Nah, but like I said, the Sunday after Thanksgiving? Everybody here knows not to travel on that day. I was out of town all last week, but came on Saturday. In laws said, "Why can't you stay until Sunday?" I said "Traffic." They said, "On a Sunday?" I just chuckled.
I didn't think of that beforehand. As a general rule I tend to think that as long as I stay south of the airport I'll be good to go. But it doesn't seem to work out that way anymore.
Seriously, driving through Atlanta makes my legs and neck hurt since I stay tensed up the whole time. Yall seem to have two modes up there. One is the 5 mile brake light crawl. And that's bad enough . But the other mode is 90 miles per hour and three feet apart. That's the one I can't deal with anymore.

Back
Top Bottom