• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do executive orders work?

leetheman81

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
165   0
Reaction score
Reading thru our potus elect website has me concerned. How do executive orders work? Do they have to be approved by the house & senate? Can the supreme court overturn an exec order? Attached are a few snippets that caught my attention that frankly scares the $hit out of me! Per his website it sounds as if our current "assault" weapons can be grandfathered in but classified/registered as a/an? nfa item. Notice his comment about gun parts as well. Not wanting to talk politics just curious about how an exec order works. Let's keep our heads up guys and hope and pray for trump 2024 and loeffler/purdue can get the W in the runoff. God Bless!
Screenshot_20201107-180157_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-180215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-180221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201107-180246_Chrome.jpg

The government can't buy back what it's never owned.

The US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned California's ban on high-capacity magazines stating it violates the right to bear arms under the Second Amendment.

Seeing as the banning of high capacity mags is viewed as an infringement of the 2A, my hope is that excessive taxes on firearms or ammo will be viewed as a further infringement on the right to bear arms.

If Republicans hold the senate, you can rest assured there won't be any new legislation further restricting 2A rights. Plus, forget packing SCOTUS.

If we lose Trump in this election I’m afraid we are going to have to fight to keep our rights as well as our guns! Another of Bidens plans add a bunch more Supreme Court judges,with democrap judges to outnumber the ones holding seats now! If he takes office folks our country as we know it will be gone in 90 days or less! He can executive order us to death if he wants to!

Back
Top Bottom