• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How come folks dont understand

I work more hours than the post office and don't take electronic payments. I can ship ups on Saturday if I get off work before they close, but nobody wants to send payment. What applies to the post office also applies to the bank. If I weren't important to know, there wouldn't be a willing to ship option in the listing.

You can ship without going to the post office. The same guy that brings your mail to you will take your mail from you. It's an amazing system.

Working all them hours I'd think you'd like to save time and let delivery people do the delivery instead of being a delivery boy yourself on top of working all them hours.

But to each there own. If someones add says they won't ship I typically don't ask, and you got a point. But still, doesn't hurt to ask and doesn't hurt you to say no.

If you wont ship it….you may as well figure on loosing 80% of possible connections.

I get it to some, its a pain in the ass to get in the USPO sometimes so i try to stick to shipping UPS from the little office store up the street. Thats because they will come out and get it from my truck if i cant easily carry it with the canes and all . They have a couple of stools to sit on if i got to wait ….it makes it possible but it is more expensive.

People don't read. Sold some stuff on another forum the other day and specifically said I would only take paypal friends and family and not take paypal goods and services due to tax reporting changes. What did the guy do? Sent paypal goods and services. Makes me shy away from shipping also.
Is it possible to refuse a paypal transfer and send it back?

Back
Top Bottom