• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot Tub mover

Jetwrench

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
124   0
Reaction score
Looking to get an 8 person hot tub moved from Newnan to Luthersville within the next month or so. We called the dealer we bought it from and they only install new ones. Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone knew of a company that handled this sort of thing. Thanks in advance.

Looking to get an 8 person hot tub moved from Newnan to Luthersville within the next month or so. We called the dealer we bought it from and they only install new ones. Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone knew of a company that handled this sort of thing. Thanks in advance.
Do a search on Craigslist for hot tubs. I seen an ad for just what you are looking for.

I had one moved 2 years ago from grason to lawrenceville. It was $350 i prob have the paperwork in one of my files. I will see if in post info tomorrow

Do you only need it moved and set up? Does the recipient spot need reinforcement added? Does the recipient location already have the disconnect powered or does that need to be included?
Do you know the dimensions? Weight?
How long between locations in minutes?

Do you only need it moved and set up? Does the recipient spot need reinforcement added? Does the recipient location already have the disconnect powered or does that need to be included?
Do you know the dimensions? Weight?
How long between locations in minutes?
Approx 8ft x 8ft and 800 lbs. New location will ready with power and water on concrete slab. Travel time is about 45 minutes. I can connect electric and get it up and running, I’m just hoping to find someone with the dollies and road trailer to move it instead of me getting about 6 guys to load it on my trailer and unload it onto the new spot.

Approx 8ft x 8ft and 800 lbs. New location will ready with power and water on concrete slab. Travel time is about 45 minutes. I can connect electric and get it up and running, I’m just hoping to find someone with the dollies and road trailer to move it instead of me getting about 6 guys to load it on my trailer and unload it onto the new spot.
The last few I've moved has been with a bobcat and for extenders. I don't have access anymore but that gives you another way to consider.

Back
Top Bottom