• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hopefully True

C ountry

Default rank <1500 posts
Old but still Bold, CSA Blood
1   0
Reaction score
Reports are now doing the rounds that Amazon founder Jeff Bezoz is planning an entry into Dogecoin and back the much talked about cryptocurrency by investing billions of dollars.

Financial experts revealed to the Express UK that the Bezos' entry would take Doge to unimaginable heights in the long run giving investors a taste of richness.

Reports are now doing the rounds that Amazon founder Jeff Bezoz is planning an entry into Dogecoin and back the much talked about cryptocurrency by investing billions of dollars.

Financial experts revealed to the Express UK that the Bezos' entry would take Doge to unimaginable heights in the long run giving investors a taste of richness.

Would be interesting, though I'd like to know who this is coming from.

Sounds like a good pump though.

i'd be pretty interested to see the sources. I lvoe doge coin and have actually made a little money off of its recent craziness but it is absolutly the last one i would ever suggest anyone invest any real money into. It was created as a joke coin and it actually becomes EASIER to mine over time vs harder like every other coin.

Is any news true nowadays? I read it several places. So for the price of a couple boxes of 9mm, I'm buying on the rumor. Made a few bucks the other day too but that would be nothing compared to what it will do if the rumor is true.

Back
Top Bottom