• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honey Badger & Ghetto Blaster ODT peeps!

Have any of my fellow Honey badger or ghetto blaster owners here on ODT, ever decide to change the front end of your PDW up? Example being a different rail setup either longer or shorter in length, wider in diameter to run a can tucked away (integrally suppressed) like the honey badger and sugar weseal SD models and the Noveske N4 Diplomat NSR-SD? Looking for some creative ideas for ongoing build progressions to share with the group.

Also I forgot to mention. If anyone of my GB/HB members has a Noveske NSR-SD M-Lok rail... I’ll pay too dollar to take it off your hands.
79F19E9A-BAF5-4437-9FE5-5DA660EFAC6C.png

Have any of my fellow Honey badger or ghetto blaster owners here on ODT, ever decide to change the front end of your PDW up? Example being a different rail setup either longer or shorter in length, wider in diameter to run a can tucked away (integrally suppressed) like the honey badger and sugar weseal SD models and the Noveske N4 Diplomat NSR-SD? Looking for some creative ideas for ongoing build progressions to share with the group.
I have a project. I'm building a clone I guess. I have some AAC Squaredrop handguards in 8, 10.2, and 13.5in that I want to use.
I am using slick upper receivers w/o FA.
1st setup is 8inch squaredrop handguard and a Sig 9inch .300blk 1/5 twist barrel, tapered with cherrybomb and Q adjustable gas block.
2nd upper is 7in Q honey badger barrel with adjustable gas block, 10.2 squaredrop handguard. My goal is to machine out the ribs inside the handrail to tuck my AAC Cyclone can to make an SD setup. Just need to find a way to do it without ruining the handguard. There appears to be enough material.

Back
Top Bottom