• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honey Badger & Ghetto Blaster ODT peeps!

Badass fer sho’ -

One day, I will be able to play. But for now I will stay, just in the shadow - and pray :bounce:

Brother Pm me your number. I lost your number last year during my divorce from ex wife. I got you covered to play. You were my 1st friend I ever made on this forum. I got your back.

Anyone here know where I can purchase a stock for my Q honey badger? Everywhere I look I come up with nada. If anyone on the flip side has one, that would consider parting ways with... Please PM me your contact info. Thanks.

Anyone here know where I can purchase a stock for my Q honey badger? Everywhere I look I come up with nada. If anyone on the flip side has one, that would consider parting ways with... Please PM me your contact info. Thanks.

Anyone with a Q HB 2.0 stock? Looking to replace this old pistol grip. Going the SBR route.

Since when did Q release a Sugar Weasel SD integrally suppressed variant of its regular sugar weasel??? Am I missing something here? Last time I checked I never saw anything of such sorts offered on the Q website? This must be some one off crazy limited run or something?

Attachments

• 2E56B5EB-3565-44E4-B130-A22A368199C5.png
    2E56B5EB-3565-44E4-B130-A22A368199C5.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 22
Since when did Q release a Sugar Weasel SD integrally suppressed variant of its regular sugar weasel??? Am I missing something here? Last time I checked I never saw anything of such sorts offered on the Q website? This must be some one off crazy limited run or something?
John’s creek had one a month ago. Its just a diff handguard and the HB can. It is direct threaded, like a HB SD. No cherry bomb.

check gunbroker religiously. For a week I refreshed the search for “q stock” every couple hours. Scored one two days ago for a “buy it now”. More than retail, of course, but I got one.

check gunbroker religiously. For a week I refreshed the search for “q stock” every couple hours. Scored one two days ago for a “buy it now”. More than retail, of course, but I got one.

Ive been on GB like no ones business hourly refreshing my browser. Someone had also suggested that I use the Ghetto Blaster Stock and see if that works, if I didn't mind the color difference and most obviously the two notch cutouts for telescoping position. Still on the hunt. Will keep everyone posted.

Back
Top Bottom