• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Honey Badger & Ghetto Blaster ODT peeps!

One of each in the correct caliber :D

20210313_195340.jpg

Dont do it ! Lol....j/k
Whats been up J- bro ?

What’s up brother long time... Was thinking about you the other day! Miss ya bud. PM me so we can get together for lunch soon. Was worried about ya. Hadn’t heard from you in a bit. Come and join the badger/ blaster cool kids club! You’ll have a blast!

What’s up brother long time... Was thinking about you the other day! Miss ya bud. PM me so we can get together for lunch soon. Was worried about ya. Hadn’t heard from you in a bit. Come and join the badger/ blaster cool kids club! You’ll have a blast!
Haha ! Im doing ok- considering all the crap:)
I cant play in this club , i dont have the scratch for one of those:(.... if one of you guys has a beat up donor, I would not turn it down :becky:.

You are on for that lunch brother ! i am going to hold you to it. There are a couple of guys that have been wanting to get together for a bull session....maybe we can get a few to meet for lunch one day . :cool-new:

For those who don’t know I’m working on a secret project, hoping to unveil to the masses by the beginning of June 2021. When the Noveske Ghetto blaster came out there was talk of an integral suppressed version that possibly could’ve hit the market for the mass consumer. Why Novekse didn’t release that version was never really discussed. However, on the flip side. Q came out with the Honey Badger SD which saw actual production. After lots and lots of time researching barrel interchangeability between calibers and models I’ve found a viable solution for what I honestly believe current ghetto blaster owners are looking for to finally have a reliable and interchangeable SD solution with the ability to run multi-caliber barrels (integral suppressed version) like what Q has done and then Sig has done with the canebrake rattler. Let’s not forget the triple OG MP5SD. Anyone interested in this as a possibility. Please post your comments and thoughts below. I’ve contacted several materials and manufacturers suppliers with several of my design prototypes. No expense was spared in the ideal creation of my solution. Everything will be built here in the USA with only the highest quality parts and OE manufacturers barrels from both Noveske and Q. Pricing will be based off materials used and supply or availability of what’s around and I go into production.

Let’s stay hopeful for what could be the next big break for both badger and blaster owners who want interchangeable calibers with SD setup.

Haha ! Im doing ok- considering all the crap:)
I cant play in this club , i dont have the scratch for one of those:(.... if one of you guys has a beat up donor, I would not turn it down :becky:.

You are on for that lunch brother ! i am going to hold you to it. There are a couple of guys that have been wanting to get together for a bull session....maybe we can get a few to meet for lunch one day . :cool-new:

I actually do have a donor style blaster that I’ve been using as a PDW test prototype for my mounting solution idea since 2015. You can have it brother. You’ve done a lot for me when I was a rookie on this forum almost a decade ago and always had my back. It’s the least I can do. Join the club now!

I actually do have a donor style blaster that I’ve been using as a PDW test prototype for my mounting solution idea since 2015. You can have it brother. You’ve done a lot for me when I was a rookie on this forum almost a decade ago and always had my back. It’s the least I can do. Join the club now!
You are kidding !! I was just kidding - really. Damn J... i dont know what to say, ‘thanks’ just doesnt seem like it covers it. Man...this is the most anyone has ever offered to do for me.

Back
Top Bottom