• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Homeless hunters need place to hunt

erkinator

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
Smiling Handyman
120   0
Reaction score
Well,

Second year in a row lost lease due to selling of land. My brother and i looking for place to go if anyone knows of a place. Do not like drama clubs, hard workers and land lovers. Meat hunters, antlers are a plus. Not greedy. Have our own camper and are self sustaining. thanks for looking.

Eric

Well,

Second year in a row lost lease due to selling of land. My brother and i looking for place to go if anyone knows of a place. Do not like drama clubs, hard workers and land lovers. Meat hunters, antlers are a plus. Not greedy. Have our own camper and are self sustaining. thanks for looking.

Eric
Been there, done that. Hope you guys find something. I decided in 2018 to just buy land. You can get a tract big enough to hunt for what most folks pay for a new truck or car. Better investment too. You do what you want on your own land, zero drama...

Well,

Eric
Good luck! I've got one small archery only place that I can hunt for deer (but it's a great honey hole). As far as anything else I've pretty much given up on private land. I've started scouting a section of Chattahoochee NF for Bear, Turkey and small game.

Good luck! I've got one small archery only place that I can hunt for deer (but it's a great honey hole). As far as anything else I've pretty much given up on private land. I've started scouting a section of Chattahoochee NF for Bear, Turkey and small game.

Yea I just not comfortable on public land,too many bad memories,lol

Yea I just not comfortable on public land,too many bad memories,lol
How long ago were they made? The pressure on public land has fallen off dramatically. I typically go on weekdays and go at least a quarter mile deep. More often about a half mile deep and seldom see another hunter.

How long ago were they made? The pressure on public land has fallen off dramatically. I typically go on weekdays and go at least a quarter mile deep. More often about a half mile deep and seldom see another hunter.

what made? not sure what ya mean,lol

Don't have to see the other hunter for his dumbass to shoot you lol. Just wear Lvl 4 Ceramic plates and bring first aid, you should be fine.

hunted public lands long ago in the 80`s. Got tired of getting walked up on.now I`m to old and out of shape to not have wheels to get my deer out,lol

Back
Top Bottom