• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Town Steak & Que in Euharlee

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
If you ever find yourself out this way? This place is KILLER. BBQ,steaks,ribs,half chicken, etc....The deserts like Nanner Puddin are great too. My favorite is the Tonchos, they put pulled pork , cheese , and a bunch of other stuff on top of crispy fried tator tots and I got the Chef to put me a couple overMedium eggs on top; Man Oh Man. Across from the Fire Station , and there's a new ice cream/sandwich shop next to it that my girls like a lot. I'm so full when we leave that I can't hold any ice cream but everyone I know that's tried it says it's good (In the old Euharlee General Store) .

troutman troutman , I know you're not far. The steaks are high dolla but Great. My wife got the fillet last time and I got a full rack of ribs, Man!! Most Folks I've talked to don't even know it's out there. The owner said he liked it that way, said he didn't want more business than they could handle? Edit: I thought you lived in Cartersville? I'm losing it lol

troutman troutman , I know you're not far. The steaks are high dolla but Great. My wife got the fillet last time and I got a full rack of ribs, Man!! Most Folks I've talked to don't even know it's out there. The owner said he liked it that way, said he didn't want more business than they could handle? Edit: I thought you lived in Cartersville? I'm losing it lol
We moved a couple years ago. My address was Cartersville, but were closer to Euharlee.

I've been looking for a hole in the wall steak place for a while, so we will definitely try it.

If you ever find yourself out this way? This place is KILLER. BBQ,steaks,ribs,half chicken, etc....The deserts like Nanner Puddin are great too. My favorite is the Tonchos, they put pulled pork , cheese , and a bunch of other stuff on top of crispy fried tator tots and I got the Chef to put me a couple overMedium eggs on top; Man Oh Man. Across from the Fire Station , and there's a new ice cream/sandwich shop next to it that my girls like a lot. I'm so full when we leave that I can't hold any ice cream but everyone I know that's tried it says it's good (In the old Euharlee General Store) .
Thanks for letting me know about this place. Gonna have to take my pappy there next time I'm up there to see him.

I live near euharlee! Whats the restaurant called?

Back
Top Bottom