• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home Growth 10 Pointer From North Georgia Mountains

artd

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
67   0
Reaction score
Recorded him outside the kitchen window this morning.

This is a 4 minute video of him showing off to a doe.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/av73XywAqjBQbdtF9

DSC_0009.JPG

Use to be I couldn't wait for hunting season to get here, but about the time I turned 60 the need to kill such an amazing animal crept out of my psyche. I never wasted the meat from my kills, but I really didn't depend on it to feed the family. Found myself carrying a camera more then my rifle.

I watched this guy for a few years. In this 1911 picture, he was a 9 pointer and had massive chest. The following 2 years he was a 11 pointer. Didn't see him again after 1913. Probably the daddy of the one in my original post.

Art

Attachments

• Deer 112011 9 pointer 2 cropped.jpg
    Deer 112011 9 pointer 2 cropped.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 48
Use to be I couldn't wait for hunting season to get here, but about the time I turned 60 the desire to kill such an amazing animal crept into my psyche. I never wasted the meat from my kills, but I really didn't depend on it to feed the family. Found myself carrying a camera more then my rifle.

I watched this guy for a few years. In this 1911 picture, he was a 9 pointer and had massive chest. The following 2 years he was a 11 pointer. Didn't see him again after 1913. Probably the daddy of the one in my original post.

Art

Beautiful animal. Great pictures for 1911 and 1913. Use a Kodak? :boink:

Back
Top Bottom