• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home and Office Cleaning Services

chaostat

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
THE NEW CLEAN HOME SUBSCRIPTION
It is all about time. Time for yourself, time for the both of you, time for your family. Whether you are busy professionals, a family always on the move, or just prefer to not clean; we offer a subscription package for you! Our professionals come in and quickly bring your home back to order. You will finally have the time you deserve when you subscribe to one of our cleaning plans. Alleviate the stress of house cleaning, schedule your personal in home consultation today.

THOROUGH IN HOME DEEP CLEANING
At some point we all lose track of our house cleaning. Let us amaze you with the amount of dirt and dust we will remove when you choose a deep cleaning. From cleaning the ceiling vents to wiping the electric sockets and base boards; we will completely transform your home. Your floors will shine and your counters will sparkle when we are done cleaning. No more dust bunnies, we fight off all germs, without bleach. This service is recommended for first time clients who are subscribing to a monthly or biweekly cleaning schedule.

THE NEW CLEAN BABY OR NEW CLEAN EXPLORER PACKAGES

Relieve the natural stress associated with bringing home your new baby. The New Clean Baby package includes cleaning of everything from the ceiling to the floors in new baby's room. We spend a lot of time on our knees scrubbing, on step ladders wiping, we use flashlights to ensure the deepest possible cleaning for baby's new space. Our professionals will clean baby's new room thoroughly with the gentlest and safest products. We also offer the New Clean Explorer package for the new explorer in your life. We will deep clean everything that baby can reach in the rooms you choose. Each package also comes with a gift bucket appropriate for the package purchased. The gift buckets we leave will show the new parents and baby how much you love them! (Gift buckets valued at least $100 in baby or crawler products)

COMMERCIAL OFFICE CLEANING

Your success relies on a positive image created by your product, your staff, and the appearance of your facilities. Your staff's productivity will increase when their work space is consistently clean, sanitized, and well organized. Your clients trust you because they can depend on you. Trust the appearance of your office to the husband & wife team you can depend on. We are committed to setting the New Clean standard and will exceed your expectations with our reliable and consistent cleaning service.

Having someone to clean your house it's a relief. I'm always cleaning it with my wife and we're having a great time each time. Sometimes, we're simply too tired to do that and we prefer to call some professionals from cleansolutionllc.com because it's way easier. I don't have any professional tools for this domain and it's better to pay someone else who's going to get the job done. The truth is that it can get pretty expensive if you're going to call a company every week. There are many house chores that you can do by yourself and you're able to save money

I have a little business. I have a beauty salon for women, and it has a very interesting aspect from the outside. I did the pink color for walls and doors because it seemed to me that it could be attractive for most women, and it is.
But it needs to be cleaned once in two weeks because I need to preserve the real and beautiful color. That helps me a lot https://www.cleanproguttercleaning.com/atlanta-ga/gutter-cleaning-atlanta/ .I have recently discovered them, and I’m very happy because they are always doing their work very well, fast and also they are a professional team.

Are you looking for commercial cleaning companies but don’t know where to start? Did you know that the average desktop and keyboard can have more bacteria and dirt than a toilet seat? This is especially true in big offices with many employees. Whether you need a basic cleaning service to keep the office spotless or a deep-cleaning service to take care of every nook and cranny check sparklewash.com to see for yourself the advantages for cleansing.

Back
Top Bottom