• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy ****ing **** people are stupid as hell.

I can't go into the Grocer anymore, so I order online and go pick it up..They come out to me and load it up. I just call the number, give my name and the parking spot..Yesterday I parked and called and gave her my name....Three times I had to give her my first name over the phone, she asked does it start with a F? I answered no with a PH, to which she said HUH? Darwin at it's best...

I can't go into the Grocer anymore, so I order online and go pick it up..They come out to me and load it up. I just call the number, give my name and the parking spot..Yesterday I parked and called and gave her my name....Three times I had to give her my first name over the phone, she asked does it start with a F? I answered no with a PH, to which she said HUH? Darwin at it's best...

Fil, dat you?

:)
Wait, I thought your first and last name each started with a D?
:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom