HK SL8-6 and AR-15 Pistol FS McDonough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsbuilder

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
I have a NIB SL8-6, never fired, never chambered a round, Box, Papers, Tools, everything included. I paid $2200 for this not long ago, Willing to let it go for $1800.

Also have a nice AR-15 Pistol, 10 1/2" barrel, Flat top upper, .223 and 22LR conversion, nice hard case, willing to let it go for $1000... I got it about 6 months ago, I like it, but need the cash for a car I am buying, so I have to clean out the safe a little bit. I am at work right now, But will upload some pics of both this evening. Both guns FTF only preferably near McDonough, GA. also no trades at this time.

Last edited:
The AR is built on an Aero Precision lower, The upper was assembled by The AR Bunker in Newnan if i remember correctly... Barrel is 1-9 twist, I cant remember right now if it was chrome lined or not, but I think it is chromed. Mil-Spec BCG. It functions flawlessly. I hadn't planned on selling with any optics, just the pistol, case, and the 22LR conversion. I do have an EOTech I could add for an additional $300 if you are interested.

EDIT... Sorry for the delay with Pics, I seem to have misplaced my camera... I will get pics up hopefully Today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom