• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High school cars....

red 67 Mustang fastback with a 289 and a 4 speed, loved that fold down back seat. just throw a sleeping bag in the back and I was good for anything the weekend would bring!!!
1537912785_238_AwesomeAmazingGreat-1967-Ford-Mustang-67-Ford-Mustang-Fastback-20182018-20192019.jpg

Well, since I am a hoarder, I still have most of the cars I ever had. My first ride was a 1963 Econoline van that my Dad handed down to me in '75. Being a painter in the Navy, he tricked out the paint on it. This pic was taken a few nonths ago. Still have it.

Attachments

• 20200614_151645.jpg
    20200614_151645.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 26
1973-holden-hq-kingswood.jpg

Holden HQ Kingswood. Like this but with patches and dents and both front quarters in primer. Aerial was a coat hanger bent into the shape of Australia. Big containers of water in the back to fill it up every day. Funny thing was I had friends with stupidly nice cars and they were always wanting to drive mine.

Nope....not I-16 too far away....we had Ga Hwy 400....worked from when someone would drive me, until now....never went without a job.....I suppose you too??? didn't have the time to get to college....I never found the money to by a muscle" car....like some have said....I did have to give money to parents to cover some of my "expenses", then pay my way....left when I hit 18....guess I just choose different things to buy....it's all good

Well....this is a post in gearheads

Well, since I am a hoarder, I still have most of the cars I ever had. My first ride was a 1963 Econoline van that my Dad handed down to me in '75. Being a painter in the Navy, he tricked out the paint on it. This pic was taken a few nonths ago. Still have it.
I'm kinda looking for a van like that.

View attachment 3049560
Holden HQ Kingswood. Like this but with patches and dents and both front quarters in primer. Aerial was a coat hanger bent into the shape of Australia. Big containers of water in the back to fill it up every day. Funny thing was I had friends with stupidly nice cars and they were always wanting to drive mine.
isnt that the ausi version of the chevy Nova?

Back
Top Bottom