• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hi from Northwest GA

Scoutmaster17

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been hiding in the shadows for a couple years enjoying all that this site has to offer. So I thought I'd finally join in to start buying and trading. I live in Rockmart and have been active in The Boy Scouts for the last 6 years as an adult and for about 4 years as a kid back in the 80's. One of my proudest moments so far has been helping my son and 3 of his friends reach the rank of Eagle.

Hi guys, I've been hiding in the shadows for a couple years enjoying all that this site has to offer. So I thought I'd finally join in to start buying and trading. I live in Rockmart and have been active in The Boy Scouts for the last 6 years as an adult and for about 4 years as a kid back in the 80's. One of my proudest moments so far has been helping my son and 3 of his friends reach the rank of Eagle.

That is awesome. Children today do not receive enough parental direction or interaction.
Welcome :yo:

We want you! - Donald Trump Says | Make a Meme

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom