• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey y’all I’m new to ODT

Which gun do you recommend for my concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rent some pistols at the range and see what works best for you. The best gun for you is the one that is reliable, fits your needs, and YOU shoot the best. You may end up finding you like something you hadn't really considered. I prefer carrying service caliber gun (9mm or .38spl and above).

I worked a for a couple of years at a gun counter and I told people not to take what friends and people at the gun counter (emphasizing myself) told them. Sometimes bad information gets repeated and other things are purely personal preference.

Welcome to the forum!

Get yourself a Taurus Spectrum for concealed carry, but make sure to conceal it so deep that not even you can find it:faint:..........I'm just an old married ODT'er so I'm allowed to say stupid things on here! Oh yeah, welcome to the family!

Get yourself a Taurus Spectrum for concealed carry, but make sure to conceal it so deep that not even you can find it:faint:..........I'm just an old married ODT'er so I'm allowed to say stupid things on here! Oh yeah, welcome to the family!

Friends don't let friends buy Taurus

videotogif_2016.12.30_14.18.04.gif

Back
Top Bottom