• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey! Old guys that bruise easy!

I'm sure I'm not the only older guy here that has done a lot of damage to their skin from to much sun exposure. One result of that is that your skin gets thin and you bruise ridiculously easy. It's also pretty easy to get cuts and you don't even know they are there until you realize you're bleeding. It's a real PITA.

Don't laugh, youngsters. When I was in the military we had never even heard of sun screen.

Anyway, I've been looking for something that would help with this and I've tried several different products. I think I found it and it's cheap and easy to use. It's an anti aging Retinol and Peptide serum. A lot of stuff like this can be insanely expensive, but it doesn't have to be.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QB96GW9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is a couple of months supply and I cover both arms with it once a day, so... cheap!

It's not like a cream you have to rub in. Just wipe it on and it soaks in within a couple of minuted and then your skin is completely dry again.

They say it takes about six months to see the full effect, but I can clearly tell a big difference after just a couple of months. It works!
Good info,tks.

Keeps getting better and better. I knocked the crap out of my forearm a while ago. Enough that I would expect a very large dark bruise. I have a small light bruise.

For perspective, before I would get bruises and not even have felt what caused them. This time the impact hurt and all I got was this small bruise. It's about what I would have expected when I was 20 years old, so yeah, this stuff works.

Back
Top Bottom