• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Girl….

download.jpeg

i feel sorry for old hillbag.. they tool back all of her"donations" from the Clinton foundation.
she is so broke now,she cant afford to have anyone killed....thats got to be as bad as us not being able to buy a cup of coffee...
also she had a couple of bad days in February...... first valentines day with Bill,the presidents day...
now thats a bad day in the Clinton camp...

i feel sorry for old hillbag.. they tool back all of her"donations" from the Clinton foundation.
she is so broke now,she cant afford to have anyone killed....thats got to be as bad as us not being able to buy a cup of coffee...
also she had a couple of bad days in February...... first valentines day with Bill,the presidents day...
now thats a bad day in the Clinton camp...
I'm thinking she's going to make another run at it in 24. Obriben isn't going to last that long and if by some miracle he does I just don't see him running another race wearing his depends and being propped up for debates.
Hiterly is power mad and always has been.

I'm thinking she's going to make another run at it in 24. Obriben isn't going to last that long and if by some miracle he does I just don't see him running another race wearing his depends and being propped up for debates.
ha ha
you said depends.....

They're now talking about Kamala for Supreme Court.
So, Hilly picks up VP, inherits POTUS for just under 2 years, can have another 8.
How 'bout that for a nitemare.

Back
Top Bottom