• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey Dave, He's chasing me mate!

No kidding ! If i was Dave I think I wouldve been paddling and peddling toward land hollering “Dont bring him this away !” :becky:

The shark seemed pretty mellow (i know nothing about sharks) but still thats a real coming to Jesus moment. If the shark wanted to eat you, theres not one single thing you could do to stop it. Thats exciting!

The shark seemed pretty mellow (i know nothing about sharks) but still thats a real coming to Jesus moment. If the shark wanted to eat you, theres not one single thing you could do to stop it. Thats exciting!
I think my adrenaline would have been pegged pretty high ! That wasnt a small shark

Them was a cool couple of boats they had

Yes they are. Ive had a few over the years and a SUP that was set up to fish. They are making really neat stuff now. small boats are great. The most fun I ever had was catching 5-6lb smallmouth in my belly boat.

I think my adrenaline would have been pegged pretty high ! That wasnt a small shark

We went out of Manteo (OBX) in January in my buddy's 38ft boat. It was super cold but flat as a bath tub. The gulf stream is about 40miles out from there. As were motoring along we come into a school, as far as you can see in either direction, 12-14ft hammerheads. It was wild. They were all at the surface taking in the sun going the same direction and only slightly slower than we were. As we came to the head of that school, we started seeing sea turtles, at the surface. Thousands of them. All heading to the gulf stream with the sharks in pursuit. Amazing stuff and on the way back a no lie, 6ft around sunfish was hanging in the wash for over an hour. The open ocean is truly amazing

We went out of Manteo (OBX) in January in my buddy's 38ft boat. It was super cold but flat as a bath tub. The gulf stream is about 40miles out from there. As were motoring along we come into a school, as far as you can see in either direction, 12-14ft hammerheads. It was wild. They were all at the surface taking in the sun going the same direction and only slightly slower than we were. As we came to the head of that school, we started seeing sea turtles, at the surface. Thousands of them. All heading to the gulf stream with the sharks in pursuit. Amazing stuff and on the way back a no lie, 6ft around sunfish was hanging in the wash for over an hour. The open ocean is truly amazing

wow, i bet that is a sight to behold. I have never been out there before. Never had the chance. I would go in a second !

Back
Top Bottom