• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

He's in Jail Now!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
It's sad that tourist can't learn not to feed the Bears! This one was captured at the Fort Mountain camp ground..He will be tagged, collard and set free in a few days some 20 miles away.
bear1.jpg

bear.jpg

I had to take down my big corn feeders on my property..Bride loved seeing so many deer close to the house but,,It attracted to many bears..Hence I had to take them down..I have almost had them enter my garage, when I was working on the Harley..People need to respect wild life, bears if they find a food source, will make it a regular stop..

My buddy walked out his garage and put a big dip of snuff in. So he wouldn't spill it on the floor I guess. Anyway he heard rustling on his right and looked over. Two small cubs just standing there checking him out like nothing was happening. Then the hairs on the back of neck stood up. That instant he though if there are cubs where is mamma. He slowly looked behind him and sure enough there was a big female, mama was watching very carefully. Chuck said the mom did not look aggressive and was postured normal but was just looking at him. He said he slowly backed back in the garage and slipped in the door. He said he had to go check his underwear when he got back in.

My buddy walked out his garage and put a big dip of snuff in. So he wouldn't spill it on the floor I guess. Anyway he heard rustling on his right and looked over. Two small cubs just standing there checking him out like nothing was happening. Then the hairs on the back of neck stood up. That instant he though if there are cubs where is mamma. He slowly looked behind him and sure enough there was a big female, mama was watching very carefully. Chuck said the mom did not look aggressive and was postured normal but was just looking at him. He said he slowly backed back in the garage and slipped in the door. He said he had to go check his underwear when he got back in.
I bet. I wouldve shat myself probably!

Came home Monday after being gone 2 days, a bear had climbed up on the deck, knocked plants over trying to get to an empty hummingbird feeder. Left its muddy paw prints all over the siding and deck. No more hummingbird feeder.

Back
Top Bottom