161   1
Reaction score
Who are you go boys forcing their way in even when they’re not Qualified

Attachments

• 92554CFC-7325-4E39-B4DC-F9714EE10BC7.png
    92554CFC-7325-4E39-B4DC-F9714EE10BC7.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 92
Who are you go boys forcing their way in even when they’re not Qualified
This is all just part of the reparations dogma..400 years of oppression and shutouts and now in order for their 'justice' to be had, it has to come at the expense of those who never were part of that 400 years' travesty. The truth is that the drive to remedy those 400 years will never be had....it will go on in perpetuity.

FWIW, last time I checked Harvard had an endowment fund of something approaching 50 billion dollars. Enough to give a free ride to its full capacity for every matriculant for a full education, yet they STILL charge (for those who can afford it) a king's ransom in tuition.

I knew a lady, one of her kids graduated from Harvard. The school, through the endowment, paid off the outstanding loans for her entire graduating class. They asked that the gesture be remembered should they ever wish to donate to the endowment at some point in the future when they were well-established.

ETA - I know a Marine infantryman who just got admitted to Harvard and he's about as white as it gets. E-4 if you're wondering.
yes....a generous act....one that I'm sure they were able to write off in taxes some way. BTW, a 'forgiven loan' is taxable income according to the IRS.... I was admitted to GIT (aka North Avenue Trade School) in 1977 after 8 years as an E-5. No Harvard, but still good enough for me. My scholarship was the GI Bill which paid for the tuition and part of the books. Graduated in 1980 after 13 quarters.

Went to school with my daddy. Then the military schooled me some.
Then The Holy Spirit took me to the feet of Jesus.
Been learning all I need from there for the past 25+ years.
Where is this Yale and Harvard at?

Back
Top Bottom