• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry Rifle/Shotgun Recall

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
If you own an older Henry single-shot rifle or shotgun and aren't aware of this please click on the link:

A quick indication if your weapon is subject to this recall or not is there will be no dimple inside the trigger guard behind the trigger.
Newer models like 2020 and beyond should all have the dimple and upgraded trigger assembly already.

Anyway I sent my 45/70 in and they made it a painless process by shipping me a box and pre-paid label and the whole thing took 2-3 weeks.
Only thing I didn't like about this rifle previously was the ridiculously heavy trigger pull. This free upgrade takes care of that and it is now light and crisp (and apparently a safer assembly too). Great customer service which I've always experienced with Henry!

If you own an older Henry single-shot rifle or shotgun and aren't aware of this please click on the link:

A quick indication if your weapon is subject to this recall or not is there will be no dimple inside the trigger guard behind the trigger.
Newer models like 2020 and beyond should all have the dimple and upgraded trigger assembly already.

Anyway I sent my 45/70 in and they made it a painless process by shipping me a box and pre-paid label and the whole thing took 2-3 weeks.
Only thing I didn't like about this rifle previously was the ridiculously heavy trigger pull. This free upgrade takes care of that and it is now light and crisp (and apparently a safer assembly too). Great customer service which I've always experienced with Henry!
Second this.

Back
Top Bottom