• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry county freezes carry permit appointments - this is legal?

Second Amendment Foundation sued several GA counties that were using COVID as an excuse to stop accepting applications.

I know they have 30 days to process an application once it's accepted, but they were saying they couldn't accept new applications.

I would actually contact SAF and let them know about this. They have a good track record here in GA and a letter threatening legal action might be all it takes.

If you're renewing and within the 120 day window for renewal, all you need to do is make appointment. I fail to see the problem.

If you need to renew your current Weapons Carry License and you are within the time frame of 90 days before to 30 days after the expiration date on your license, please call our office at 770-288-7601 to schedule a renewal appointment.​

They weren’t issuing Cobb county at all during Covid. I had moved to Ga 2 weeks before the shut down 1.0.

if the .gov refuses to issue me a permit despite the fact that I made an honest effort to follow the rules, I figured maybe just stick with concealed until they open back up and got licensed.
I got mine in Cobb last September , ..well it finally went through in Nov after talking to the Probate Judge about a past conviction .

Back
Top Bottom