• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Henry county freezes carry permit appointments - this is legal?

Counties limiting your access to their probate courts for the purpose of applying for a carry permit is a big problem now, and I think we should use this problem as a reason to pass permitless carry.

No GWL needed. Anybody who is legally qualified to get a GWL should be authorized to carry even if they don't actually have the card issued by the government.

You must pay the king in order to have the rights given in the Constitution. Hell you must pay the king for everything you do and own. Ain't it great being a free nation.
Though, I think you don't own what you think you do.

I was laid off a long time ago, when the Berlin Wall came down, killed defense jobs everywhere.
Anywho, when I went bankrupt, and got the IRS letter, it actually said,
I could keep SOME mail, and SOME clothes, the rest is "theirs".

Though, I think you don't own what you think you do.

I was laid off a long time ago, when the Berlin Wall came down, killed defense jobs everywhere.
Anywho, when I went bankrupt, and got the IRS letter, it actually said,
I could keep SOME mail, and SOME clothes, the rest is "theirs".

Sarcasm is often lost on the internet.
The king owns everything, we are here for the king pleasure.

I got my first carry permit the day I turned 21 at the McDonough court house. I think it was $15. I left Henry county 18 years ago and look what happened. Dammit someone please take the flag with you when you leave.
sheet burn it down

we moved into our house February 2020. My texas permit was still good but I was official a GA resident. Cobb shut their **** down I think march 1st or something. I got in for my prints in maybe august but carried until then. whoops.

cheers

If it's concealed, nothing happens. Until they find it. So there's that.
It's all good .

I'd do what I have to do as well .

Hope it all gets works out ASAP .

Have a Great Labor Day.

Back
Top Bottom