• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help Me Find A Home For These 3 Girls (Dogs)

steelhorse

Law Enforcement Supporter
Frontiersman
18   0
Reaction score
Hello fellow OTDers, I am reaching out to the community for help finding homes for three Pit bull dogs. All three are females and are approximately 2years old. My daughter is the Vet at our local animal clinic and is trying to find homes for these sweet girls. These dogs were turned over to the clinic by the Sheriffs Dept of a small neighboring country, here in southwest Georgia. When the sheriff called her, he simply advised that the dogs were taken from a subject, that was charged with animal cruelty and abuse. He stated that their county did not have a animal shelter and that he wanted all the dogs ( a total of 15 adults and pups) put down. My daughter provided medical treatment for all the dogs and was able to find homes for all but the girls in pics. All three have great personalities and are great with kids. My seven year old niece walks the dogs on leashes with my daughters. These girls all three will need to be spayed and are positive for heart worms, so there will be some cost involved. Not sure exactly how much we are talking about, but I can get you’ll an exact cost later. The black dog doesn’t get along with other dogs, so unfortunately would need to be a solo pet. If any of You can find a place in your hearts and homes, feel free to PM, call or text me Thanks (Steelhorse) Paul 229-359-0061. Also mods, if I posted this in the wrong area., feel free to move it.
989B05B5-743A-47BE-96FD-484F4D7EB6BA.jpeg
3F561F96-7377-4205-9BDB-89D019EB0D1B.jpeg
4E16C96C-FEA6-41CD-8C9A-9E1D8DFF3C24.jpeg

Thanks guys, for caring enough to post, these dogs appreciate y’all. Also have a edit to original post, all three dogs have been spayed already. Thanks again Steelhorse

Hello fellow OTDers, I am reaching out to the community for help finding homes for three Pit bull dogs. All three are females and are approximately 2years old. My daughter is the Vet at our local animal clinic and is trying to find homes for these sweet girls. These dogs were turned over to the clinic by the Sheriffs Dept of a small neighboring country, here in southwest Georgia. When the sheriff called her, he simply advised that the dogs were taken from a subject, that was charged with animal cruelty and abuse. He stated that their county did not have a animal shelter and that he wanted all the dogs ( a total of 15 adults and pups) put down. My daughter provided medical treatment for all the dogs and was able to find homes for all but the girls in pics. All three have great personalities and are great with kids. My seven year old niece walks the dogs on leashes with my daughters. These girls all three will need to be spayed and are positive for heart worms, so there will be some cost involved. Not sure exactly how much we are talking about, but I can get you’ll an exact cost later. The black dog doesn’t get along with other dogs, so unfortunately would need to be a solo pet. If any of You can find a place in your hearts and homes, feel free to PM, call or text me Thanks (Steelhorse) Paul 229-359-0061. Also mods, if I posted this in the wrong area., feel free to move it. View attachment 3479027View attachment 3479034View attachment 3479038
S, thank you and your fine vet daughter for the wonderful work you're doing with these dogs. You're both the best of the best. Happy trails and may God bless America.

Ok Guys, if anyone needs a new best friend and companion, please consider helping one of these girls out. I realize I’m probably about three hours or more, from most of you Guys up north. If anyone is considering saving one of these dogs, I would be willing to reimburse your fuel cost, both ways. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. 229-359-0061 (Steelhorse) Paul

Back
Top Bottom