• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help - Magnum Research Baby Eagle II - 9mm or .40?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldie

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
23   0
Reaction score
Guys, I have my sights set on this firearm...but I can't decide if I should go with the 9mm or the .40. I have a Glock 9mm and I'm looking for a .40 but I don't know if I want to save the $ on getting 9mm ammo or going for a little bigger bang and grabbing a .40cal.

So which sould I go for?
  • Save a little $ on ammo?
  • Bigger bang?

Pros/cons on 9mm vs. .40?

The .40 resale is in the toilet right now. Your safe as long as you don't get their pocket pistol. I leaked about a gallon of blood out after the slide demolished the web in my hand. Three months later though "I screwed up" tried again making sure of everything and I'll be damned if I didn't leak some more. Sold it next day

The .40 resale is in the toilet right now. Your safe as long as you don't get their pocket pistol. I leaked about a gallon of blood out after the slide demolished the web in my hand. Three months later though "I screwed up" tried again making sure of everything and I'll be damned if I didn't leak some more. Sold it next day

Yeah, I saw the .40 is in the crapper for resale now which is another factor. The one I'm looking for is the Baby and not the Micro, the Micro is the one you're referring to right? Sucks that it tore you up like that!

I have had both .40 and 9. I swore by .40's and .45's and said I wouldn't own a 9. However I realized I shoot the 9 better and more comfortably than .40, and after someone posted some ballistics report, they're pretty much all the same when you get shot with one. I love the 9 now. Capacity is the tits too. 100 rds/$24.97 from WalMart isn't something to complain about either

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom