• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELP - Bug Bite Identification Needed.

Keep a close eye on it, my brother got bit or stung by something on his forearm last Friday swelling was so bad Saturday morning he went to the ER they lanced it gave a shot sent him home and told him to come back if it got worse. Sunday morning he wound up back in the ER with his whole arm swollen they admitted him took a sample to try and determine what poison it is and he is still on the hospital today.

When I get bee stung or bad bit by an unknown, I make a paste of Adolph's meat tenderizer and water and lay it on thick. It pulls the poison and eases the pain pretty quickly. Not sure it would do any good at this point, but if happens again it might. I got about 14 or 15 yellow jacket stings when I hit a nest with the weed eater. This stuff probably saved my life when I did it in a hurry since I'm pretty allergic.

Good luck. If you go to the VA get 'em to check out that chronic heartburn. May be something they can fix. No need to go through life suffering.

Campho Phenique is my go-to for bites but you're already a quarter past that.

24a4174e-1e2a-512a-bb53-edcb0011833e

Good luck and keep us posted!
...this!! We use the green stuff for everything! Part of my end of the world kit!

Back
Top Bottom