Hello

Dos S

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies on the "Introducing myself thread". Don S., Dos S, just call me Don. I hit the s instead of the d in that one.
Been loading for 7/8 years and like it. been lucky so far, only 2 small boo boos. I am one of the Range Safety Officers at the Ceder Creek Shooting Range here in central Ga. It is on the Ceder Creek WMA. We are open Thursday through Sunday from 10 AM till 6 PM. If you are close enough come on out. I am there on Thursday and it is a slack day so I need all the shooters I can get. 50 or larger calibers not allowed, except Muzzle loaders. No double tapping of rapid firing.We have been open a little over a year and so far things are going good.

I also have a limited amount of brass I can swap for other brass I need or bullets, of equal value. If any of you new loaders want to ask any ???'s feel free to do so. I understand you will get a lot of different answers, but the main thing I will say is not to try to skip any of the "major" steps in the loading process. if you do you are only asking for trouble. Just make sure you keep your brass segregated to the rifle it was fired in if you plan to neck size. I have one rifle that gave me 7 firings neck sizing before having to full length size or trim. That was light loads of course, and easy on the shoulder for 308. I also forced a round into the chamber in my P14 that was tight. Belonged to another rifle. Don't know what it would have cost me to have a gun smith to remove it. A live round. Will tell how I did it later.

Shoot safe every one. D S:)

Back
Top Bottom