• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello

Hello

New member here and long time Ga. citizen, I was referred by a family member and thought I would check it out.

I'm a strong 2A supporter and member of GOA, SAF and yes the NRA as it's something we can all do that really makes a big difference so if I may urge anyone reading who's not a member, please join today as there's a lot in our future that we must be standing ready to address as well as important work being done today.

My heart goes out to the good people of Va. who are facing flat out tyranny in the wake of their state elections which were heavily influence by Bloomberg and Soros and if you remember we almost elected Abrahams here, I hope these thoughts are not out of place but it's a big part of who I am and I feel very worth saying.

Well said
ezgif-2-fb63bc19a560.gif

Hello

New member here and long time Ga. citizen, I was referred by a family member and thought I would check it out.

I'm a strong 2A supporter and member of GOA, SAF and yes the NRA as it's something we can all do that really makes a big difference so if I may urge anyone reading who's not a member, please join today as there's a lot in our future that we must be standing ready to address as well as important work being done today.

My heart goes out to the good people of Va. who are facing flat out tyranny in the wake of their state elections which were heavily influence by Bloomberg and Soros and if you remember we almost elected Abrahams here, I hope these thoughts are not out of place but it's a big part of who I am and I feel very worth saying.
Welcome lot of nice people here

Back
Top Bottom