• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello ODT

SET welcome.jpg

New guy here, name is Jason. I am a disabled vet that served in Afghanistan. My buddy Rich steered me to this place and I am already addicted. I live here in Winterville and generally stay to myself. I have already traded a AK for a AR and am very happy with the deal. I was a little nervous doing my first trade but I think I like it! I will soon have a 300 Blackout 10.5" upper for sale or trade. I am also still looking for some black MBUS flip up sights! Happy to be here guys! View attachment 2717092 View attachment 2717093
Welcome aboard.

New guy here, name is Jason. I am a disabled vet that served in Afghanistan. My buddy Rich steered me to this place and I am already addicted. I live here in Winterville and generally stay to myself. I have already traded a AK for a AR and am very happy with the deal. I was a little nervous doing my first trade but I think I like it! I will soon have a 300 Blackout 10.5" upper for sale or trade. I am also still looking for some black MBUS flip up sights! Happy to be here guys! View attachment 2717092 View attachment 2717093
Welcome to the ODT, where all your dreams come true....for a price lol

Back
Top Bottom