• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello new to the area

tumblr_mqjetcQnDW1qi66kho1_500.gif

Welcome!!

My name is Cliff I was born and raised in jersey I was in the Army 7 years and a state cop 27 years 3 months. Had to leave jersey because liberals went nuts and they banned anything fun and taxed everything else. So I'm here to gear up and defend what was inherent to me. Like minded contact me if you don't like what I say pack it in your ass. Thanks
First suggestion...if I may.

Take that dam New Jersey tag off your car!

My name is Cliff I was born and raised in jersey I was in the Army 7 years and a state cop 27 years 3 months. Had to leave jersey because liberals went nuts and they banned anything fun and taxed everything else. So I'm here to gear up and defend what was inherent to me. Like minded contact me if you don't like what I say pack it in your ass. Thanks
Welcome Jersey. I'm originally from PA (many, many moons ago). Nice intro. Take it from me, you are more than welcome here, either on ODT or in GA as long as you are escaping the liberal horde and want to live a better life in GA. Welcome!

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom