• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Health related anyway- how do you elevate the scrotum??

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
361   0
Reaction score
Had hernia surgery, got the expected swelling and they tell me to elevate the scrotum and ice that puppy down. Well they should furnish instructions, I asked the nurse on the phone, day 5, how, and she said she didn't have em so didn't have a clue.
So do any of you health guru's, been there done that folks have a clue, aside from hanging face up, suspended around the waist heavy on the head side, so that puppy is above most everything else?
Can't wait to see some suggestions,

My experience has not been called "elevating" but "toting" and providing support. Ive toted more sacks in my days than I care to think about. The best approach is to provide a comfortable chair and request that the patient sit in said chair and out of the way while you get business done. Warning: your pay will not be increased but your work will be steady. Toting sacks is known to cause the carrier to have but is not limited to: foul language, sweat, soiled clothes, poor relationships with co-workers, missed breaks, and lower back pain.

Had hernia surgery, got the expected swelling and they tell me to elevate the scrotum and ice that puppy down. Well they should furnish instructions, I asked the nurse on the phone, day 5, how, and she said she didn't have em so didn't have a clue.
So do any of you health guru's, been there done that folks have a clue, aside from hanging face up, suspended around the waist heavy on the head side, so that puppy is above most everything else?
Can't wait to see some suggestions,

I was given a Jock-Strap by my doctor. When, I had my operation in this area.

Back
Top Bottom