• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Closed  Heads UP! Received Membership Expiration Email A Week After Renewing for Another Year

Operating System
  1. Windows
Device Type
  1. Computer
Browser
Firefox

Sowega86

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Exiled to Southwest Georgia
Reaction score
I received two emails today at my Gmail account stating that my 1-Year Supporter membership was expired. And this follows the issuance of a purchase receipt after paying for the 1-Year Supporter membership on December 11, 2021. I messaged one of the Mods and he confirmed my renewal as valid.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm going to close this because I think it's because the price of supporter changed when we upgraded, so it was wanting to see a renewal when there wasn't technically a renewal. Since yours is valid now, you're good. If it happens again, let us know.

I renewed mine on Sunday 2/6/22. I have receipts from ODT to prove it. It expired today 2/11/22 And I’ve gotten several notices that my supporter account was expired. My supporter badge is no,longer on my profile pic.

Renewd my membership last week 4/23/2022
Notice today my membership has expired.
Account shows I'm paid thru 4/23/23 so notice
generated by end of LAST year's membership.
Also appears I've lost a week by renewing last
week since membership now shows end on 4/23
instead of 4/30. Renewal program needs a Repair

Renewd my membership last week 4/23/2022
Notice today my membership has expired.
Account shows I'm paid thru 4/23/23 so notice
generated by end of LAST year's membership.
Also appears I've lost a week by renewing last
week since membership now shows end on 4/23
instead of 4/30. Renewal program needs a Repair
I had the same response as well last December after I renewed. It's just how the new system works. I agree that the renewal system needs a tweak to turn off notification after renewals are paid.

Back
Top Bottom