• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Headline news in Jasper Georgia

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.00.44 PM.png

Cornhole can be pretty damn dangerous. When I was working down in Florida, I got a call to a aggravated battery that happened at a bar. When we got there we found an active duty Air Force airman who had been in a fight with a guy that was playing corn hole. The airman was inside the bar with his family and the guy playing corn hole was outside directly next to the airman and his family. The guy playing cornhole would not stop cursing, so the airman asked him to please stop cursing. The guy told the airman to go F himself. The airman let it go for a couple more minutes, then went outside to confront him. One thing led to another and they were suddenly fighting and the guy playing corn hole got the airmen on the ground on his back and was pounding his head into the concrete. The airman, fearing for his life grabbed the guy by his ears, pulled his head down, and bit off his bottom lip. They ended up taking flesh and meat from his thigh to replace his bottom lip.

Cornhole can be pretty damn dangerous. When I was working down in Florida, I got a call to a aggravated battery that happened at a bar. When we got there we found an active duty Air Force airman who had been in a fight with a guy that was playing corn hole. The airman was inside the bar with his family and the guy playing corn hole was outside directly next to the airman and his family. The guy playing cornhole would not stop cursing, so the airman asked him to please stop cursing. The guy told the airman to go F himself. The airman let it go for a couple more minutes, then went outside to confront him. One thing led to another and they were suddenly fighting and the guy playing corn hole got the airmen on the ground on his back and was pounding his head into the concrete. The airman, fearing for his life grabbed the guy by his ears, pulled his head down, and bit off his bottom lip. They ended up taking flesh and meat from his thigh to replace his bottom lip.

That sounds like airforce for sure.

Back
Top Bottom