• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever?

Don’t sweat it,it happens I have done it more than once trying to aggressively kill does.i just try not to shoot deer by themselves normally it’s a spike or button buck unless it’s during the rut.even adult does are usually are in groups.

Don’t sweat it,it happens I have done it more than once trying to aggressively kill does.i just try not to shoot deer by themselves normally it’s a spike or button buck unless it’s during the rut.even adult does are usually are in groups.

I am aggressively looking for does. I hit a limb on a lone doe yesterday so I didn't think it was odd today. You are right though. I've only killed 2 lone does ever.

Well i just cant find the words to express my discuss with people who do that, now me that’s another story big little and all between are fair game lol

I shot a buck deer smaller than that once.....well actually, I shot the poor bastard 13 times.

He had been hit by a car and was all jacked up. Pulling himself into traffic with his front legs. I haven’t carried a 45acp since.

I am aggressively looking for does. I hit a limb on a lone doe yesterday so I didn't think it was odd today. You are right though. I've only killed 2 lone does ever.
I just want you to know, your not my hero anymore. Commache is my hero now. Lol jk. Man it happens, the only spike I’ve shot I would have sworn it was a doe too.

Back
Top Bottom