• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have the ammo classified gone to pot?

Can someone explain their own reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand? Serious question.

Do you think you'll use it all up at once in a massive burn down? Or that ammo will be unavailable for years to come?

I have a good bit myself, but it's just what I've been doing -- not sure why really.
To sail it on ODT and make yuge profits!

Can someone explain their own reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand?
Ex-wife, Ex-wife's new husband, Jehovah Wittiness', politicians, impromptu militia duty, riot control, didntdonuthins, barter for TP, something to count while quarantined, zombies, aliens, Chinese invasion, cost savings, shortages, you know stuff like that.

That’s a big but

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain their own reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand? Serious question.

Do you think you'll use it all up at once in a massive burn down? Or that ammo will be unavailable for years to come?

I have a good bit myself, but it's just what I've been doing -- not sure why really.
Go through at least 500-750rds/month minimum just shooting matches, that doesn't even count range time. 10,000 rds lasts 6-8/months at best.

Back
Top Bottom