• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have the ammo classified gone to pot?

3u7spw.jpg

Can someone explain their own reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand? Serious question.

Do you think you'll use it all up at once in a massive burn down? Or that ammo will be unavailable for years to come?

I have a good bit myself, but it's just what I've been doing -- not sure why really.

Can someone explain their reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand? Serious question.

Do you think you'll use it all up at once in a massive burn down? Or that ammo will be unavailable for years to come?

I have a good bit myself, but it's just what I've been doing -- not sure why really.
leave something for the chillens or to barter with

Can someone explain their reasoning for having 2,000 or 10,000 rounds of ammo on hand? Serious question.

I shoot a fair amount and don't like running to the store or remember to order ammo or put range time off because ammo hasn't come in.

Back
Top Bottom