• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Central GA  Have Land to Shoot On

Beautiful weather forecasted this weekend fellows! I appreciate the kind words. I never really thought this kind of thing was so far out of the norm.... But don't mis-judge me, I am really just a 26 year old married father of one that is also a self proclaimed gun-nut. Haven't really ever had a pocket full of money to buy the really nice, cool guns though. I was kinda hoping that if I offered what I DO have (land) maybe karma would be in my favor and someone would come with one of the guns I've dreamt of and let me pop off a few shots..
I just don't want to disappoint y'all. I can't say that I'm totally selfless in this offer, but I'd also like to think that I ain't asking alot either.
But all that being said, the weather should be nice,i have a three day weekend and nothing to do.. Come on, just call me first and make sure I'm around the house. 229-457-3932

How cool is that? Nice offer, I am all over that deal. I think the camping idea is great. I don't know where you are until I mapquest it, but I can tell you I will be making that trip with my girl and my .308 once I get my new scope. How nice.

Thank you. Looking forward to meeting you.

Fellows, I just burned the place off and did alot of dirt work leveling it out. The offer is still good for those of you who want to crack off a few shots. Just hollar at me and we'll make plans to meet up.

LL I really thank you for the offer... even though I'll probably never make it your way... But I'll extend an invite to go to Wilson Shoals WMA with me to pop a cap or two... If you ever get up this way...

LL I really thank you for the offer... even though I'll probably never make it your way... But I'll extend an invite to go to Wilson Shoals WMA with me to pop a cap or two... If you ever get up this way...

I'm actually looking at possibly taking a little weekend vacation up in north ga sometime this spring/summer... Is there anywhere up there where you can possibly camp a night or two, ride 4wheelers, and maybe even do a little shooting? Doesnt have to be anything hardcore considering I'd be coming with my wife and a 1 1/2 year old...

Back
Top Bottom